Calculator 🧮 Android App
🔗 Download the App
🤔 What is this App
✍️ This will basically provide simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
Project Admin 🤵
Projects Contributors ✨
Thanks goes to these wonderful people ❤️
Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
🖱️ How to Contribute
If you think that you can add a new feature or want to fix a bug, we invite you to contribute to Calculator and make this project better. To start contributing, follow the below instructions:
Create a folder at your desire location (usually at your desktop).
Open Git Bash Here
Create a Git repository.
Fork the project. Click on the icon in the top right to get started.
Clone your forked repository of project.
git clone https://github.com/<your_username>/Calculator.git
- Navigate to the project directory.
- Add a reference(remote) to the original repository.
git remote add upstream https://github.com/AyushAgnihotri2025/Calculator.git
- Check the remotes for this repository.
git remote -v
- Always take a pull from the upstream repository to your main branch to keep it updated as per the main project repository.
git pull upstream main
- Create a new branch(prefer a branch name that relates to your assigned issue).
git checkout -b <YOUR_BRANCH_NAME>
Perform your desired changes to the code base.
Check your changes.
- Stage your changes.
git add . <\files_that_you_made_changes>
- Commit your changes.
git commit -m "Commit Message"
- Push the committed changes in your feature branch to your remote repository.
git push -u origin <your_branch_name>
To create a pull request, click on
compare and pull requests.
Add an appropriate title and description to your PR explaining your changes.
Create pull request.
Congratulations🎉, you have made a PR to the Calculator. Wait for your submission to be accepted and your PR to be merged by a maintainer.
How to Do Your First Pull Request?
(I am providing some Resource from where you can Learn)
- Contributions make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create.
- Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Check out our contribution guidelines for more information.
Want to contribute?
- Take a look at
- Take a look at
- Refer GitHub Flow.
Code of Conduct
This project needs a star️ from you. Don’t forget to leave a star✨ Follow my Github for content
© Ayush Agnihotri 2022
All Rights Reserved