Gradle Version Catalog Migrator
Experience seamless Gradle Version Catalog migration across all types of desktop powered by Compose for Desktop! Effortlessly manage and update your Gradle dependencies with a single, unified solution designed for compatibility and efficiency across major desktop platforms.
- Just copy-paste your dependencies & plugins
libs.versions.tomlfile will be generated inside the output folder
- Paste the generated dependencies & plugins to their respected files
@Suppress("DSL_SCOPE_VIOLATION")to the top of module & root level build.gradle.kts, and
trueto the end of the root level build.gradle.kts
|Preview 1||Preview 2|
How to Build and Run the App 🛠️
- Clone this repository to your local machine
- Open the project in your preferred Kotlin Multiplatform IDE (e.g. IntelliJ IDEA)
- Build the project and then run it
Join us in shaping the future of this project – your contributions are invaluable!
- Fork the repository and create a new branch for your feature or bug fix
- Make your changes and ensure that the code follows the project’s coding standards
- Write tests to cover your changes and ensure that existing tests pass
- Submit a pull request, explaining the changes and the problem it addresses
- A project maintainer will review your pull request, and upon approval, it will be merged into the main branch
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE file for more information.