GCC Course Signup
This is a simple desktop application, written by an alumni ✌, designed to help Grove City College students automatically register for courses as soon as course registration becomes available.
This project has no affiliation with Grove City College in any way.
- GUI to specify registration time (synced to your timezone)
- Automatically “submits” courses in the Add/Drop form at a specified time
- Supports multiple browser instances at once (ideal for adding 6+ courses)
- Keeps you signed in indefinitely while running (allowing you to setup well in advance)
- Automatic web driver management to work with installed browser’s version
- Supports different browser types (currently only Chrome)
Copyright 2022 Christian Burns Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.