Telegram bot provides time-based currency. The accumulated time can be used to block another user. There are no discriminatory rules, administrators and moderators. Bot also can be used to pin messages.
- Each user accumulates time: 4 seconds every minute.
- Time can be passed on to other people.
- The accumulated time can be used to block another user.
User will remain in the chat, but user will not be able to write anything.
- Time can be used to ransom the user from the ban.
- Time can be used to pin messages.
To start using the system, just add
@timecobot to the group with admin rights. Bot understands spoken language (english and russian). Experiment!
Check yourself status
Transfer time to user
User will remain in the chat, but he will not be able to write anything.
./gradlew clean test shadowJar
Self-executable jar will be located in
build/libs. To start long polling execute command
DATABASE_URL=rediss://example.com:37081 TOKEN=4760:zGTAaKGo java -jar build/libs/*-all.jar
You can use a Redis cluster to store the time: specify the connection string via the
DATABASE_URL environment variable.
- 'Ban feature' to restrict group's admins