Mobile application with which you can try on clothes without the need to go to the store with a powerful deep learning model.
What is this?
This project was carried out in a hackathon in which it had a period of one month, the objective of this is to demonstrate that with deep learning models we can carry out an innovative application in the fashion sector, providing the user with a new experience when trying new clothing.
For running each sample code:
How to use
- Clone this repo.
Open Android Studio in the directory DressMeApp/App/app.
Run the app.
- Computer Engine
- Cloud Vision
- Cloud Translation
- Android Studio – IDE used to develop front-end.
- Kotlin – Language used for programming front-end.
- VSCode – Code editor to program functions.
- Python – Language used for programming back-end.
This project is under the MIT License – see the LICENSE file for details
How to contribute
Any contribution is welcome!!
Contact us via email.
If you use this project’s code for your academic work or in industry, we’d love to hear from you as well; feel free to reach out to the developers directly.
- Miguel del Arco – migueldemollet
- Juan Manuel Camara – juanmacaaz
- Alex Pedrola – alexpedr
- Luis Fernando Paz – lferpaz