DailyTodo is a task management app developed as part of the Chance Scholarship program. The app features authentication, personal and team task management, and a statistics dashboard to track progress and productivity.
- Authentication: Users can create an account, log in, and securely manage their tasks.
- Personal tasks: Users can create and update personal tasks status and track their progress.
- Team tasks: Users can collaborate with their team members by creating, assigning, and completing team tasks.
- Statistics dashboard: Users can view their completed tasks, both personal and team-based, and track their productivity over time.
- Swipe gestures: Users can easily change the status of their tasks by swiping left or right.
The app is built using the following technologies:
- Kotlin: The app is built using the Kotlin programming language, which offers concise syntax and powerful features.
- MVP architecture: The app follows the Model-View-Presenter (MVP) architecture, which separates the presentation and business logic from the data model.
- OkHttp: The app uses OkHttp for networking, which provides a simple and efficient API for making HTTP requests.
Todo was developed by the following team members:
Thank you for considering DailyTodo!