Modern Expense Tracker is a money tracker app that keeps track of monetary activities – Income and Expenses 🗞️ built using the modern android architecture components with MVVM Architecture 🏗 adhering to solid clean architecture principles. Made with love ❤️ by Kuluruvineeth
|Add entries||Check Insights||Make Right Decisions||Choose Currency||Set Currency|
|Home Screen||Choose Transaction Type||Add Transaction||Enter Amount||After Entry|
|Insights Screen||Accounts Screen||Settings Screen||Set Limit||Set Limit 2|
|Individual Account Screen|
Built With 🛠
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – For asynchronous and more..
- Jetpack – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on Configuration changes.
- Room – SQLite object mapping library.
- Jetpack Navigation – Navigation refers to the interactions that allow users to navigate across, into, and back out from the different pieces of content(fragments) within your app
- Jetpack Compose – latest reactive ui toolkit by Google
- Hilt – for dependency injection
- Accompanist is used in a SwipeRefreshLayout
- Single activity
- MVVM architecture
- Android Architecture components (ViewModel Compose navigation)
- Android KTX – Jetpack Kotlin extensions
- Youtube Playlist Coming Soon…….Stay Tuned!!!
You need to have Android Studio to build this project.
If you want to contribute to this app, you’re always welcome!
Have an project? DM me at 👇
Drop a mail to:- [email protected]
Thank You 🙏👏