ChatKit for Android
ChatKit is a library designed to simplify the development of UI for such a trivial task as chat. It has flexible possibilities for styling, customizing and data management.
- Ready-to-use already styled solution for quick implementation;
- Default and custom media messages;
- Fully customizable layouts - setting styles out of the box (use your own colors, text appearances, drawables, selectors and sizes) or even create your own custom markup or/and holders for unique behaviour;
- List of dialogs, including tete-a-tete and group chats, markers for unread messages and last user message view;
- List of messages (incoming and outcoming) with history pagination and already calculated dates headers;
- Different avatars with no specific realization of image loading - you can use any library you want;
- Selection mode for interacting with messages;
- Links highlighting
- Easy dates formatting;
- Your own models for dialogs and messages - there is no converting needed;
- Ready to use message input view;
- Custom animations (according to RecyclerView usage).
Who we are
Need iOS and Android apps, MVP development or prototyping? Contact us via [email protected]. We develop software since 2009, and we're known experts in this field. Check out our portfolio and see more libraries from stfalcon-studio.
Download via Gradle:
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.stfalcon</groupId> <artifactId>chatkit</artifactId> <version>0.2.2</version> <type>pom</type> </dependency>