I don't have time to maintain this anymore. I basically wrote the whole library in a rush, without tests, while being a serious expert beginner at the time. As a result, there's a lot of unpredictable moving parts and the tests probably aren't that great either. Don't really know, since I haven't touched this in ages.
I'd recommend you to use the official BottomNavigationView from Google and urge them to implement the features you need. Or use another 3rd party library.
If someone wants to pick up where I left off, make a fork of this, notify me and I'll link to your repo here.
Version 2.0 released!
- Cleaner code and better APIs
- No more unnecessary stuff or spaghetti mess
- Now the look, feel and behavior is defined in XML, as it should be
- No more nasty regressions, thanks to the automated tests
- Everything is a little different compared to earlier, but it's for the greater good!
A custom view component that mimics the new Material Design Bottom Navigation pattern.
Does it work on my Grandpa Gary's HTC Dream?
Nope. The minSDK version is API level 11 (Honeycomb).