A sample android app consuming Valorant API to display valorant agents, it has been built with Jetpack Compose, Architecture Components and MVVM pattern.
The application architecture is split into 4 principal layers:
- Data; and
For a small project like this, this is a practical example of screaming architecture ?.
- For the horizontal infinite auto-scoll, I’ve used Accompainist Pager
- I’ve used Media Player for playing agent’s voices
- Retrofit for Network calls
- Landscapist for images loading
In progress ?.
- Support different screen sizes
- Add retry option to error screens
- Write tests
- Code cleanup
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.