👾 Tic Tac Toe using Firebase Realtime Database
A Tic Tac Toe game Android app for playing in real time with two devices. Using Firebase, Compose and Hilt based on modern Android tech-stacks and MVVM architecture.
🚧 IN PROGRESS 🚧
- 100% Kotlin based + Coroutines + Flow for asynchronous.
- Hilt for dependency injection.
- Firebase: Realtime database.
- Compose – A modern toolkit for building native Android UI.
- Lifecycle – dispose observing data when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- Clean Architecture.
- MVVM Architecture (Declarative View – ViewModel – Model)
- Material Design & Animations.
- Create game and copy the game ID to share it.
- Join a game with the game ID.
Future Features (Contributions are welcome!)
- Game history.
- Personalized screen when someone wins.
Find this repository useful? ❤️
MIT License Copyright (c) 2023 Paula Boyano Ivars Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.