Tic Tac Toe
About this Kata
This short and simple Kata should be performed using Test Driven Development (TDD).
The rules are described below :
- X always goes first.
- Players cannot play on a played position.
- Players alternate placing X’s and O’s on the board until either:
- One player has three in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- All nine squares are filled.
- If a player is able to draw three X’s or three O’s in a row, that player wins.
- If all nine squares are filled and neither player has three in a row, the game is a draw.
Source code – https://github.com/2021-DEV2-060/Tic-Tac-Toe