This repository for the Jetpack Compose #AndroidDevChallenge. July 2022.
Fork this repository by pressing the “Fork” button in Github.
Clone your repository and open it in the latest Android Studio.
- Follow the challenge description on the project website: developer.android.com/dev-challenge
- All UI should be written using Jetpack Compose
- Include two screenshots of your submission in the results folder. The names should be screenshot_1.png and screenshot_2.png.
- Include a screen record of your submission in the results folder. The name should be video.mp4
- Replace the contents of README.md with the contents of README-template.md and fill out the template.
Copyright 2020 The Android Open Source Project Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.