Template repository for the Jetpack Compose #AndroidDevChallenge.
Copy this repository by pressing the “Use this template” button in Github.
Clone your repository and open it in the latest Android Studio (Canary build).
- Follow the challenge description on the project website: developer.android.com/dev-challenge
- All UI should be written using Jetpack Compose
- The Github Actions workflow should complete successfully
- Include two screenshots of your submission in the results folder. The names should be
screenshot_1.png and screenshot_2.png.
- Include a screen record of your submission in the results folder. The name should be
- Replace the contents of README.md with the contents of README-template.md and fill out the template.
The CI uses Spotless to check if your code is formatted correctly and contains the right licenses.
Internally, Spotless uses ktlint to check the formatting of your code.
To set up ktlint correctly with Android Studio, follow one of the listed setup options.
Before committing your code, run
./gradlew app:spotlessApply to automatically format your code.
Copyright 2020 The Android Open Source Project Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.