This Repository is my learning progress at Dicoding online course platform at class : Kotlin Android Developer Expert (KADE) https://www.dicoding.com/academies/55 . I've enrolled in this class as a part of Google Developers Kejar Batch 1 Indonesia.
- Match schedules based on choosen league.
- [x] List of upcoming matches.
- [x] List of last matches.
- [x] Match search.
- [x] Match Detail.
- [x] Adding reminder for upcoming matches to your calendar.
- Teams information based on choosen league.
- [x] List of teams.
- [x] Team search.
- [x] Team detail as well as player information detail.
- Favorite Teams and Matches
- [x] Insert and delete selected Matches to Database
- [x] Insert and delete selected Teams to Database
- App Test
- [x] Unit Test
- [x] Instrumentation Test
Use the code
Just fork/clone the repository to your local machine and import it to android studio then you're good to go.
- [x] Model View Presenter Approach
- [x] Kotlin
- [x] RxJava and RxAndroid
- [x] Retrofit
- [x] Anko
- [x] Glide
Subscribe to Android Example 365
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox