Inventory – Starter Code
Starter code for Android Basics in Kotlin.
This app is an stater code for an Inventory tracking app. Demos how to add, update, sell, and delete
items from the local database.
This app demonstrated
the use of Android Jetpack component Room database.
You need to know:
- How to create and use fragments.
- How to navigate between fragments, and use safeArgs to pass data between fragments.
- How to use architecture components including ViewModel, LiveData, and LiveData transformations.
- How to use coroutines for long-running tasks.
- RecyclerView and adapters
- SQLite database and the SQLite query language
- Download and run the app.