Delegate is an API that allows developers to create and manage their own commands. These commands can be used to perform actions, trigger a flow from the Flow API or perform any other operation.
In general the goal is to provide a simple, clean, and efficient way to grant developers access to a powerful command framework, while keeping overhead (both size and resource utilization) as small as possible.
Delegate contains the following features:
- Annotation/Component-based command creation
- Command registration and execution
- Automatic “help” generation
Control Suite Integration
Delegate is part of the Control Suite Library that consists of a set of libraries that make development of Spigot plugins easier. The Control Suite exists of the following API’s:
- Delegate – Command API for Spigot
- Peak – Procedural Environment Algorithm for Kotlin (Java-Interoperable)
- Game – Geometric And Mathematical Extensions for Kotlin (Java-Interoperable)
- Flows – Flows API for Spigot