____ __ ____ / __ \____ _____ ____/ /_ ____ / / /_ / /_/ / __ `/ ___/ ___/ __ \/ __ \/ / __/ / ____/ /_/ (__ |__ ) /_/ / /_/ / / /_ /_/ \__,_/____/____/_.___/\____/_/\__/ Open source password manager for teams (c) 2021 Passbolt SA https://www.passbolt.com
Passbolt – Open source password manager for teams
(c) 2021 Passbolt SA
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General
Public License (AGPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation version 3.
The name “Passbolt” is a registered trademark of Passbolt SA, and Passbolt SA hereby declines to grant a trademark
license to “Passbolt” pursuant to the GNU Affero General Public License version 3 Section 7(e), without a separate
agreement with Passbolt SA.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not,
see GNU Affero General Public License v3.
About this repository
This repository contains the code of the Android mobile application.
Reporting a security Issue
If you’ve found a security related issue in Passbolt, please don’t open an issue in GitHub.
Instead contact us at [email protected]. In the spirit of responsible disclosure we ask that the reporter keep the
issue confidential until we announce it.
The passbolt team will take the following actions:
- Try to first reproduce the issue and confirm the vulnerability.
- Acknowledge to the reporter that we’ve received the issue and are working on a fix.
- Get a fix/patch prepared and create associated automated tests.
- Prepare a post describing the vulnerability, and the possible exploits.
- Release new versions of all affected major versions.
- Prominently feature the problem in the release announcement.
- Provide credits in the release announcement to the reporter if they so desire.