WARNING: This app is still in progress, and thus some features like password editing or creation are not done yet.
This app connects to a Nextcloud server with Passwords App installed, and displays its content on a user-friendly UI. It also acts as an AutoFill service to make logging in on Android devices easier.
- Display user passwords and folders on a Material Design UI
- Show site icons, with cache to minimize data usage (optional)
- Uses the latest technologies like Kotlin and Jetpack Compose
- Autofill service (Android 8.0 or higher)
- Privacy friendly: The only server this app connects is your own Nextcloud Server
- Free and Open Source