Minesweeper clone written with Kotlin 1.3 for Android.
- Matrices are represented internally as
bytes (bitsets) to save memory with large mine fields.
- "Safe first click" option
- Inspired by classic Minesweeper, when this option is active you cannot lose before the second move
- Configurability (custom board sizes, mine counts)
- Uses API level 18 and Android Jetpack extensions
- Makes use of the AndroidX support library wherever possible
- Uses the navigation architecture component to allow easy navigation between fragments
- Custom moves can be defined
- Custom board generators can be defined
- The default places mines randomly, which is not guaranteed to be solvable without guessing
Boardsupports undo operations as it stores moves in a stack
- Tap a field to reveal it (and potentially lose)
- Long press on a field to flag it
- Flagged fields cannot be revealed
If you reveal a mine, you lose.
When all safe fields are revealed, you win!