Favvora Menu is a mobile application developed for a restaurant called “Favvora Oilaviy Restaran.” The app provides customers with an easy-to-use interface that allows them to view the restaurant’s menu and place orders directly through the app. By simplifying the ordering process and making it more convenient for customers to place orders, Favvora Menu has helped to improve the restaurant’s overall efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
- Coroutines – Provide sophisticated tools to handle concurrency.
- Dagger Hilt – Runtime framework for dependency injection.
- Lifecycles – Create a UI that automatically responds to lifecycle events.
- LiveData – Build data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- Room – Access your app’s SQLite database with in-app objects and compile-time checks.
- ViewModel – Store UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on app rotations. Easily schedule asynchronous tasks.
- Only Menu List
- Sync Meals
- Online and Offline Mode
- Meal Details
Something not working quite as expected? Do you need a feature that has not been implemented yet? Check the issue tracker and add a new one if your problem is not already listed. Please try to provide a detailed description of your problem, including the steps to reproduce it.
How to run the project in development mode
- Clone or download repository as a zip file.
- Open project in Android Studio.
- Run ‘app’