LowyerPOS is a mobile application that I developed for store owners to help them manage their inventory and sales. The app includes features for adding and organizing products, processing payments, generating receipts, and printing them on POS printers via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. With LawyerPOS, store owners can streamline their business operations and increase their efficiency and accuracy in tracking sales and inventory.
- Coroutines – Provide sophisticated tools to handle concurrency.
- Dagger Hilt – Runtime framework for dependency injection.
- Lifecycles – Create a UI that automatically responds to lifecycle events.
- LiveData – Build data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- Room – Access your app’s SQLite database with in-app objects and compile-time checks.
- ViewModel – Store UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on app rotations. Easily schedule asynchronous tasks.
- Handle back press
- Handle configuration changes
- ActionBar menu
- Drawer menu
- Add shopping lists/products
- Printing the cheques with POS Printers
- Delete products
Something not working quite as expected? Do you need a feature that has not been implemented yet? Check the issue tracker and add a new one if your problem is not already listed. Please try to provide a detailed description of your problem, including the steps to reproduce it.
- Do not download and run this app because it is a working program