Math Your Brain is a math game built using Jetpack Compose and Modern MVVM Architecture. I built this so that programmers learning Jetpack Compose Can use this repository as a learning material for Jetpack Compose.
Try latest Math Your Brain app apk from below 👇
UI Design 🎨
Click to View Math Your Brain app Design from below 👇
Click to View Math Your Brain app Backend Code from below 👇
- Add Logout
- Make Profile Screen as in the figma file
- Lessons Section
Built with 🛠
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – For asynchronous and more..
- Flow – A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData – Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Room – SQLite object mapping library.
- Navigation Component Navigation refers to the interactions that allow users to navigate across, into, and back out from the different pieces of content within your app.
- Safe args – Gradle plugin that provides type safety when navigating and passing data between destinations.
- DataStore – Jetpack DataStore is a data storage solution that allows you to store key-value pairs or typed objects with protocol buffers.
- Dependency Injection –
- Jetpack Compose UI Toolkit – Modern UI development toolkit.
- Accompanist – Accompanist is a group of libraries that aim to supplement Jetpack Compose with features that are commonly required by developers but not yet available.
- Coil-compose – An image loading library for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines.
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture.