A simple news app build using MVVM architecture.
Download and test latest version ?
App uses News API service to load data using retrofit and display on the user screen. App is organized in MVVM architecture. Whole app is organized with intent to create archtecture like in multi-module approach – that is why there are packages like: data, domain, presentation. SOLID rules were applied.
Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – For asynchronous and more..
- Hilt – Dependency injection library for Android that reduces the boilerplate of doing manual dependency injection in your project
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData – Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewDataBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Room – SQLite object mapping library.
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.