This app is just but all about how to use room database to sign up and sign in a user.
It’s not such a huge project but it’s a good one for room beginers.
- Extensive user verificaction. Yes, if you are unable to verify user’s input in your apps I would recommend you check this.
- Response to dark and light modes. The app is responsive to toggling of themes on your device.
The app uses the following technologies:
- Room Database – User data is stored locally with the aid of room database
- Dagger Hilt – for dependency injection
- Kotlin programming language
- XML for UI development
The app adheres to MVVM – Model View View Model – architecture.
Give it a star if you have liked it