WeatherApp is a sample Android project using The Weather api based on MVVM architecture. It showcases the latest Android tech stacks with well-designed architecture and best practices.
- MVVM architecture
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Single activity pattern
- Dependency injection
- Online location
- Retrofit + OkHttp – RESTful API and networking client.
- Hilt – Dependency injection.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- LiveData – Observable data holder that notify views when underlying data changes
- Data Binding – Declarative way to bind data to UI layout.
- Navigation component – Fragment routing handler. (Upcoming)