Github Sample Application
This is a sample application ? built to demonstrate use of Github REST API ❤️
Download APK from here to test it. app-debug.apk.zip
It simply loads closed pull request list from GITHUB-API
– Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- OkHttp – HTTP client that’s efficient by default: HTTP/2 support allows all requests to the same host to share a socket
- Picasso – image loading framework for Android
- Gson – used to convert Java Objects into their JSON representation and vice versa.
– Current App’s Architecture
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture.
If this project helps you in anyway, show your love ❤️ by putting a ⭐ on this project ✌️
– Contact – Let’s become friend
MIT License Copyright (c) 2020 Happy Singh Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.```