Ergo Wallet Android
Ergo Wallet for Android, built on top of Ergo Appkit.
- generating wallets, restoring wallets in a way compatible to Yoroi and Ergo node
- no need to make a full sync, this is a lightweight client
- Requesting payments by showing QR code or sharing a link
- adding read-only wallets to watch balance
- Show wallet balance, configurable comparison fiat currency
- Sending payments
Current state: Ready for testing. You can test the app on testnet. Generate a new wallet and send
yourself some test Ergos by visiting https://faucet.ergopool.io/payment/address/TESTNET_WALLET_ADDRESS
See releases section for binaries (built on GitHub) and release notes. It is normal that Google Play Protect warns about
an unsafe app. GitHub builds the binaries with a certificate unknown to Google.
Visit the Ergo Discord to give feedback.
- [ ] Progress indicator when restoring wallet (slow on some devices)
- [ ] Prevent sending transaction when there are unconfirmed transactions (does not work, transaction is discarded)
- [ ] Check if assets are safe
- [ ] Gradle verify dependencies
- [ ] API < 26 for all: https://github.com/ergoplatform/ergo-appkit/issues/82
And maybe more
- [ ] Derive addresses from master key
- [ ] Address book
- [ ] In app transactions list and details