● Display fake responses for the list of videos and books
● choose one or multiple files to download,
● show the download percentage progress for each item downloading,
● mark the item that was downloaded, the item chosen to download, and the item being
downloaded in the UI,
● download in order, and if the download fails, you can try three times and then show
that the download failed,
● open files downloaded from external applications that support
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- SweetAlert – SweetAlert for Android, a beautiful and clever alert dialog.
- Timber – This is a logger with a small, extensible API which provides utility on top of Android’s normal Log class.
- RxDownload – This is a multi-threaded download tool written with RxJava and Kotlin.
Copyright 2021 MahmoudOthman Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.