YTDLnis is a free and open source video/audio downloader using yt-dlp for Android 6.0 and above.
- download audio/video files from more than 1000 websites
- download playlists or multi select items
- queue downloads and schedule them by date and time
- use custom commands and templates or go full terminal mode
- remove sponsorblock chapters
- embed subtitles/metadata/chapters etc
- modify metadata such as title and author
- split item into separate files depending on its chapters
- select different download formats
- process multiple items before download
- quick share card right from the share menu
- search or insert a link from the app
- log downloads
- re-download cancelled or failed downloads
- incognito mode when you don’t want to save a download history
- download multiple items at the same time
- change preferred audio/video formats and qualities
- Material You interface
- MVVM Architecture w/ WorkManager
- easy to use 🙂
🔑 Connect with YouTube ReVanced
The App’s package name is com.deniscerri.ytdl
📝 Help Translate on Weblate
If you would like to contribute. Please read the Contributing section.
Except for the source code licensed under the GPLv3 license, all other parties are prohibited from using the ‘YTDLnis’ name as a downloader app, and the same is true for its derivatives. Derivatives include but are not limited to forks and unofficial builds.
- yt-dlp and its contributors for making this tool possible. Without it this app wouldn’t exist.
- youtubedl-android for porting yt-dlp to android
- dvd for showing how to implement youtubedl-android
- seal for certain design elements and features i wanted to use aswell in this app
- decipher3114 for the app icon
and alot of other internet forum strangers.