Android remote GUI for transmission-daemon.
- View torrent list
- Sort torrents
- Filter torrents by name, status and trackers
- Start/stop/verify torrents with multi-selection
- Add torrents from torrent files and magnet links
- Select which files to download when adding torrent
- Manage torrent files
- Add and remove torrent trackers
- View torrent peers
- Set torrent limits
- Change remote server settings
- View server statistics
- Multiple servers
- Supports HTTPS connection
- Can connect to servers with self-signed certificates (you need to add certificate to server settings)
- Client certificate authentication
- Download and install Android Studio 3.6. Download and install Android NDK (r19c or newer).
- Download latest OpenSSL 1.1.1 and unpack it to 3rdparty/openssl/openssl (removing version from directory name).
- Download Qt's qtbase submodule (5.12 or newer) and unpack it to 3rdparty/qt/qtbase.
- Set ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environment variable to the root directory of Android SDK and ANDROID_NDK_ROOT environment variable to the root directory of Android NDK.
- Execute build-native.sh script from project root directory.
- Build APK in Android Studio.