Chart and Graph Library for Android
What is GraphView
GraphView is a library for Android to programmatically create flexible and nice-looking diagrams. It is easy to understand, to integrate and to customize.
Supported graph types:
- Line Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Point Graphs
- or implement your own custom types.
- Line Chart, Bar Chart, Points
- Combination of different graph types
- Scrolling vertical and horizontal . You can scroll with a finger touch move gesture.
- Scaling / Zooming vertical and horizontal . With two-fingers touch scale gesture (Multi-touch), the viewport can be changed.
- Realtime Graph (Live change of data)
- Second scale axis
- Draw multiple series of data . Let the diagram show more that one series in a graph. You can set a color and a description for every series.
- Show legend . A legend can be displayed inline the chart. You can set the width and the vertical align (top, middle, bottom).
- Custom labels . The labels for the x- and y-axis are generated automatically. But you can set your own labels, Strings are possible.
- Handle incomplete data . It's possible to give the data in different frequency.
- Viewport . You can limit the viewport so that only a part of the data will be displayed.
- Manual Y axis limits
- And much more... Check out the project page and/or the demo app