An simple image gallery app utilizing Unsplash API.
- Popular photos with pagination support
- Quickly explore top categories like Cars, Mountains, Animals, Interior etc.
- Search query with pagination support
- Comes in both light and dark mode.
- Built with Modern Android Development practices
- Utilized Usecase, Repository pattern for data
- Includes unit tests for Use cases, Repository, ViewModels, API Service response.
? Download Demo on Android
Download the APK file from here on your Android phone and enjoy the Demo App ?
Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – For asynchronous and more..
- Flow – A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData – Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Dependency Injection
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
- Gradle Kotlin DSL – For writing Gradle build scripts using Kotlin.
- MockK – For Mocking and Unit Testing
? Developed By