Robot Scouter is an open-source Android app with three core goals: make FIRST competition robot scouting easy, efficient, and collaborative.
- Full offline support 📡
- No setup required i.e. no databases 🗄️ (managing databases = 💩)
- Easy sharing between users 🔗
- Seamless collaboration: multiple people can scout the same team, different teams, or go solo on
Android N and use split screen mode to scout several teams at once.
- Customizable scouting templates 📃 with several different metrics to choose from:
- header/title 🔖
- true/false (checkbox)
- stopwatch (for keeping track of cycle time) ⏱️
- number (counter)
- list (item selector)
- text (notes) 📜
- Integration with The Blue Alliance to automatically populate relevant team info
- Advanced spreadsheet exporting:
- Averages are computed for each team automatically
- A global average sheet is included to compare teams against each other 📊
- Fancy formatting on devices with Android Lollipop (21) and above 🎀
- Charts! 📈
- PSA: Excel spreadsheets can easily be
converted to Google Sheets.
- JSON exports are also supported for custom analysis (e.g. in Tableau)
- And more!