Let’s look at all the UI in this application first
|Sign-in using Google||Create a new account||Log-In|
|Add new location||Find route to saved location||Browse/Search saved locations|
|Edit the saved location|
What is this application about ?
- This application is mainly used for storing the locations and finding the route to the location within a number of clicks.
What all does this application uses ?
- This application is made using kotlin language with the help of jetpack compose .
- This application uses Firebase Phone Authentication as well as Google sign-In method to create a new account or login into the application.
- This application stores all data into google cloud firestore database, Thus we can get all the saved location from where ever you want just by logging into your account.
- This application also used google maps SDK to bring up a maps page with a marker placed at their current location so that users can easily find location near them while they are trying to save a location.