WallPap – Compose Wallpaper App
WallPap is an Android wallpaper app built with Kotlin using Jetpack Compose UI Toolkit. It features a beautiful and intuitive user interface that allows users to browse, download, and set high-quality wallpapers for their devices. The app also provides a custom wallpaper editor to create beautiful wallpapers. It integrates various libraries such as Firebase, AppLovin Ads SDK, Paging, Room, Retrofit, and Navigation to enhance the user experience and functionality.
- Discover and browse a vast collection of high-quality wallpapers.
- Change saturation and opacity of the wallpaper image.
- Download wallpapers to the device for offline use or directly save to google drive.
- Set wallpapers directly from the app with one click.
- Custom Wallpaper Editor to create custom beautiful wallpapers.
- 20+ cool fonts for your wallpaper.
- Custom background color and image.
- Multiple styling options provided in editor.
- Smooth and responsive UI built with Jetpack Compose.
- Seamless integration with Firebase for analytics and crash reporting.
- Display ads using AppLovin Ads SDK to monetize the app.
- Efficient data loading with Paging library.
- Store and manage wallpapers locally using Room persistence library.
- API integration with Retrofit for seamless data retrieval.
- Smooth navigation between screens using the Navigation component.
- Android 5.0 (API level 21) or higher.
Follow these instructions to build and run the project on your local machine.
- Android Studio installed on your computer.
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/your_username/WallPap-Compose-Wallpaper-App.git
- Open Android Studio and select “Open an existing Android Studio project.”
- Navigate to the cloned repository and select the project directory.
- Android Studio will build the project and index the files.
- Connect an Android device or use an emulator to run the app.
- Open the app and browse the wallpaper collection.
- Tap on a wallpaper to view it in full screen.
- Press the “Download” button to save the wallpaper to your device.
- Use the “Set as Wallpaper” button to set the selected wallpaper as your device’s wallpaper.
Contributions are welcome! If you find any issues or have suggestions for improvements, please feel free to open an issue or create a pull request.
- Jetpack Compose
- AppLovin Ads SDK
- Paging Library
- Room Persistence Library
- Navigation Component
For any inquiries or questions, you can reach me at [email protected].
This project is licensed under the
Copyright (c) 2023 Hamza Aziz
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE