Show some ❤️ and star the repo to show support for the project
Wallum Android App
Wallum is a super-fast 🚀, lightweight wallpaper app built purely with Kotlin and Android Architecture Components.
Some of the features of Wallum app are:
- Search Wallpaper from a huge Collection.
- Download Full size wallpaper in your device
- Select and set Wallpaper of your android device
🏗️ Built using
- Kotlin – Official language for Android Development.
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android.
- ViewModel – Store UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on app rotations. Easily schedule asynchronous tasks.
- LiveData – Build data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- Coroutines – Concurrency design pattern that you can use on Android to simplify code that executes asynchronously.
- Paging 3 – Helps you load and display pages of data from a larger dataset from local storage or over network.
- Hilt – Do Dependency Injection the Android Way.
- Navigation – Handle everything needed for in-app navigation.
💻 Build Instructions
- Clone or download the repository :
git clone https://github.com/AdityaV025/Wallum.git
- Run the project into an emulator or a physical device.
👨 Made By
Connect with me on
MIT License Copyright (c) 2021 Aditya Verma Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.