Dose App 💊 [Work in progress 🚧]
A work-in-progress Android app that reminds you medications exactly when your body needs them – Made with Jetpack Compose, Material Design 3, Room, Navigation Components, Kotlin Coroutines, Hilt, Firebase using the recommended Android Architecture Guidelines.
I’m building it in public. So the idea is for everyone to contribute, leave comments, suggest ideas, etc using the Discussions tab.
- Adds medications with its duration and daily dosage.
- Displays a list of medications to take daily.
- Reminds when it’s time to take medication.
- Shows history of dosage taken.
- Shows medications in a calendar view.
Android Studio Chipmunk (2021.2.1)
If you’ve found an error in the project, please file an issue.
Patches are encouraged and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request. Since this project is still in its very early stages, if your change is substantial, please raise an issue first to discuss it.
Dose App is distributed under the terms of the MIT License. See the license for more information.