Free to Game
Kotlin Free To Game is an Android app that allows users to explore a variety of free-to-play games.The app utilizes the RAWG Video Games Database API to fetch the latest game data. It follows modern Android development practices, including MVVM architecture, Jetpack components.
- Flow: Flow is conceptually a stream of data that can be computed asynchronously.
- Lifecycle: Lifecycle is a series of callbacks executed in a certain order when the status of the activity or fragment changes.
- View Binding: View binding is a feature that allows us to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- ViewModel: ViewModel class is designed to hold and manage UI-related data in a life-cycle conscious way. This allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- Hilt: Hilt is a dependency injection library for Android
- Coil: Image loading for android by kotlin coroutines
- Navigation Components: Navigation is a framework for navigating between destinations within an Android application that provides a consistent API whether destinations are implemented as Fragments, Activities, or other components.
- Retrofit: Retrofit is a type-safe REST client developed by Square for Android, Java, and Kotlin.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2023 Hamza Azman Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.