Dota 2 Heroes
Fetching Dota 2 heroes from DOTA 2 OPEN API
? Insights into the app
Application fetching heroes data from DOTA 2 open api and caching them in database
Showcasing Clean Code and MVVM Architecture, with SOLID principles
Built With ?
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – For asynchronous and more..
- Flow – A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
- StateFlow – StateFlow is a state-holder observable flow that emits the current and new state updates to its collectors.
- SharedFlow – A SharedFlow is a highly-configurable generalization of StateFlow.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Room – Room is an android library which is an ORM which wraps android’s native SQLite database
- Dependency Injection –
- Hilt-Dagger – Standard library to incorporate Dagger dependency injection into an Android application.
- Hilt-ViewModel – DI for injecting
- GSON – A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java.
- GSON Converter – A Converter which uses Moshi for serialization to and from JSON.
- Coil – An image loading library for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines.
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
If you need any help, you can connect with me.
Visit:- Vivek Sharma