Notzz App is a simple note-taking memo Android application built to describe the use of Modern Android development tools. Made with love heart by Spikeysanju
- Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines - For asynchronous and more..
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData - Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel - Stores UI-related data that isn't destroyed on UI changes.
- Room - SQLite object mapping library.
- Jetpack Navigation - Navigation refers to the interactions that allow users to navigate across, into, and back out from the different pieces of content within your app
- Material Components for Android - Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
thecodemonks.org.nottzapp # Root Package . ├── data # For data handling. │ ├── db # Local Persistence Database. Room (SQLite) database | │ ├── dao # Data Access Object for Room | | |── database # Datbase Instance | ├── model # Model classes | | ├── ui # Activity/View layer │ ├── main # Main Screen Activity & ViewModel | │ ├── adapter # Adapter for RecyclerView | │ └── viewmodel # ViewHolder for RecyclerView ## Architecture
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture.
Subscribe to Android Example 365
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox