Bhagavad Gita App
A Simple Android App for Bhagavad Gita
About The Project
This Android app provides the chapter and verse of the Bhagavad Gita. It is for anyone who is interested in learning about this amazing ancient text.
- Provides the chapter and verse (with translation) of the Bhagavad Gita
- Audio support for verses
- Hanuman Chalisa
- Language available – Hindi, English
- Offline support
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- If you have suggestions for adding or removing projects, feel free to open an issue to discuss it, or directly create a pull request after you edit the README.md file with necessary changes.
- Please make sure you check your spelling and grammar.
- Create individual PR for each suggestion.
Creating A Pull Request
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the GPL v3.0 License. See LICENSE for more information.
- All the data (Chapters, Verse, Tranlation) are from Gita repository by Ved Vyas Foundation
- Icon with CC BY 3.0