Antimine - Minesweeper
Antimine is a minesweeper-like puzzle game. The objective is to flag the spaces with mines to make the field a safer place without exploding any of them.
You win the game when you've flagged every mine in the minefield. Be careful not to trigger one!
You can build from source code by running:
git clone [email protected]:lucasnlm/antimine-android.git cd antimine-android ./gradlew assembleRelease -Dorg.gradle.java.home=$ANDROID_JRE
ANDROID_JRE is the Java runtime provided by Android Studio.
- No guessing algorithm
- Game levels: begginner, intermediate, expert and custom
- Game statistics
- Android Wear OS support
- Dark and custom themes support
- Save/Resume state when quit/resume game
- Resume previous games
- Retry failed games
- Put flag on long press or double click
- Put question mark on double long press
- Open multiple areas by long pressing the numbers
- Game assistant to auto-flag discovered mines
- Share game
- App shortcuts
- Split screen
- Assessability: adjustable touch area
- Assessability: screen reader