- We can using this library for compressing images in android (befor upload it to server)
- Compressing Image in small sizes witout losing image quality
Easy Way To Using Library
val originalImagePath = "/originalImagePath" val compressedImagePath = BeforeUploadImages() .resizeAndCompressImageBeforeSend(this, originalImagePath, File(originalImagePath).name)
Pull requests are the best way to propose changes to the codebase (we use Github Flow). We actively welcome your pull requests:
- Fork the repository and create your branch from
- If you’ve added code that should be tested, add tests.
- If you’ve changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
- Issue that pull request!
- Always add a
requirements.txtto your added code.
Report bugs using Github’s issues
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Report a bug by opening a new issue it’s that easy!
Great Bug Reports tend to have:
- A quick summary and/or background
- Steps to reproduce
- Be specific!
- Give sample code if you can.
- What you expected would happen
- What actually happens
- Notes (possibly including why you think this might be happening, or stuff you tried that didn’t work)
People love thorough bug reports. I’m not even kidding.
This document was adapted from the our contribution guidelines for Facebook