Quick Pay – QPay for short – is a simple use case for a Fintech app for Onboarding new customers and providing Services, built entirely with Compose Multiplatform. This cross-platform project is considered a use case for unifying & providing financial services on both Android and iOS platforms while leveraging the power of Native.
Targeted Platforms For Now
- Android Platform
- iOS Platform
Tech & Libs Used Until Now
The project used the following:
- Kotlin Programming Language
- Compose Mutliplatform Framework
- Decompose for State’s Management, thanks Arkadii
- Moko Resources for sharing resources & handling painters on both platforms.
- Koin for handling dependency Injection on Mutliplatform.
- Kotlinx Datetime for Mutliplatform
- InsetX for handling windows insets – status bar and navigation bar – on both platforms.
Resources & Projects Until Now
Here are some projects that I found helpful when building this project:
- Moko Sharing resources Demo by the great Phillip Lackner.
- Music App by Abdulbasit, thank you so much!
The remaining screens appears on the app UI design on the shared Behance link on the credit section is built and ready, only waiting for some clean up.
The following features is coming, feel free to contribute!
- Camera For Capturing ID and Identity Verification : Currently the app is asking for Camera permission successfully on both platforms, but the camera feature itself is not implemented yet.
- Login Screen for exited users.
- QR Code Scanner to support Scan To Send Money for both Android & iOS.
I really hope you find this repository helpful, if so, don’t forget to give a star ⭐️!
You can also follow me on