Jetpack Compose Wikipedia Clone
Hello everyone 🙋🏻♂️ I made a wikipedia clone application called using wikipedia api with jetpack compose that I have been working on for a long time. In this application where I try to use the latest technologies, I will be sharing the github link for you, The app is huge and every step is carefully written, I will edit and update it in case errors appear 🙂
You can review it from the github readme link, where I used videos and images to explain briefly.
We must be better than we were yesterday 😉
I hope it will be useful, good work everyone.
✅ Jetpack Compose ✅ Flipper ✅ Dependency injection ✅ Dagger – Hilt ✅ Flow ✅ DataStore-flow ✅ Room ✅ Coroutine ✅ Timber
- Move the picture in 3D with two fingers.
- Set your own request limit.
- Using flow with Jetpack Compose.s
- Notify users about buttons.
- Focus on specific areas and inform about those areas.
- Using LazyColumn and RowColumn.
- Instant listening and request throwing.
- Use of Slider-Pager.
- Use of shimmer.
- Get attention with the scrolling text feature.
- Receive and use color codes via API.
- I created a fake view thanks to AndroidView without using XML, and I was able to use the Balloon feature, which normally works in XML.
|Jetpack Compose||Wikipedia Clone|