WanderSpectrum is an Android live wallpaper that animates a vertical stripe aligned down the center of the screen displaying the visible spectrum in a cyclic pattern. The animation is randomly generated to follow an approximate Brownian motion pattern. The speed of movement, effective pixel size, frame rate of animation, and minimum duration to switch direction of movement are all configurable.
- Download or clone the source code from this repository.
- Open the project in Android Studio.
- Build the project using the “Build” menu in Android Studio.
- Connect your Android device to your computer and enable developer mode.
- In Android Studio, select the paired device and click the “Run” button to install the live wallpaper.
This live wallpaper was mostly generated through asking ChatGPT several questions pertaining to Kotlin programming and Android development standards with very little background knowledge so the source may not conform to best practices and could reference outdated approaches.
WanderSpectrum is distributed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3 as open source software with attribution required.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License v3 for more details.
Copyright (C) 2023 John Sonsini. All rights reserved. Source code available under the AGPLv3.