Shortly Android App
This is an android application written in ‘KOTLIN’ that lets you :
- Shorten long urls.
- Keep history of all the urls being converted.
- test cases included with fake remote repository to test :
- the underlying logic for calling the shorten url API
- Complete database tests written with in memory database to test all the use cases.
- Easily extendable
- Clean UI and code
- Repository pattern
- Using jetpack compose for UI
- Adding UI tests along with other tests
This app uses a number of open source projects Libraries and frameworks:
- [Kotlin] – written in kotlin
- [SOLID] – Use of Solid Design principles
- [Repository pattern] – Use of repository pattern for data storage and retrieval
- [View Model]
- [Coroutine Flows] – for async programming framework
Designed and developed by :