Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Game App
Welcome to the “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” Game App, implemented in Kotlin using Jetpack Compose. This application provides an engaging experience for users to enjoy a friendly or competitive trivia game based on the popular TV show.
Friendly Game Mode:
- Choose the number of questions you want to answer.
- Progress through the selected number of questions.
- Receive detailed statistics at the end of the game, including the number of correct and incorrect answers, as well as the percentage of correct and incorrect responses.
Competitive Game Mode:
- Face a challenge with 10 randomly selected questions.
- Use three lifelines (The phone call, 50%, Ask the Audience) strategically to answer all questions correctly. Lifelines can be used only once in the competitive mode.
- Access a question editing menu to add, modify, or delete questions.
- Customize the trivia content to suit your preferences.
Follow these steps to get the “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” Game App up and running on your local machine.
- Android Studio installed.
- A computer with enough power to run the phone emulator or a phone with the USB debugging enabled
- Clone the repository to your local machine using the following command: git clone https://github.com/juanAT520/QuienQuiereSerMillonario
- Open the project in Android Studio.
- Build and run the app on an Android emulator or physical device.
- Choose between the Friendly Game Mode or Competitive Game Mode from the main menu.
- In Friendly Game Mode, set the number of questions and answer them sequentially.
- In Competitive Game Mode, try to answer 10 random questions correctly using your three lifelines strategically.
- Explore the Question Editor to customize and manage the trivia content.