Topology API is an API to provide the functionality to access, manage and store device topologies.
Kotlin : Kotlin is a modern, statically-typed programming language that features both object-oriented and functional programming constructs
- Read a topology from a given JSON file and store it in the memory.
- Write a given topology from the memory to a JSON file.
- Query about which topologies are currently in the memory.
- Delete a given topology from memory.
- Query about which devices are in a given topology.
- Query about which devices are connected to a given netlist node in a given topology
- Intelj IDE
- Junit for unit testing
- Json simple to parse json files to json objects
Design is done using object orinted programming all tests passed and achived
Topologyclass represent topology in the memory
Deviceis the parentclass and resistor & nmos child classes
- We have two type of the devices resistor and nmos
First, clone the repo:
git clone [email protected]:amrhossamdev/Topology-Api.git
Run project in intellj
open -> and import the project then select maven
Done using junit testing
You can test all functionalities in
test folders -> then open